|Slogan||Discover Your Own Magic|
|Opened||May 19, 2001|
|Visitors per annum||862.000 (2019)|
Attractiepark Toverland is an amusement park located in Sevenum, the Netherlands. It first opened in 2001 as an indoor family entertainment center, operated by the Gelissen Group. Meanwhille Toverland has grown into a fully-fledged theme park. It is critically acclaimed as one of the best themeparks in the country. Still, the theme park has a image problem. It has a stigma that the park is only suitable for young children. That's why the park has invested in adult rides and a new logo. A name change was also considered in 2018.
Toverland is divided into six themed areas, of which two are situated indoors.
Land van Toos
The Land van Toos is the original indoor area of the park. Notable attractions include the Vekoma Junior Coaster "Toos-Express", crossing through the building. The theme area is characterized by the many children's rides and playgrounds.
Wunder Wald is an indoor area located in the same building as the Land van Toos with a ski-theme. The area contains playgrounds, a beer garden and two major attractions, a powered toboggan named "Maximus' Blitz Bahn" and Expedition Zork, a log flume. Between 2015 and 2018 Wunder Wald has been rebuild to a theme area about alpine countries. Before that, Wunder Wald was called Magic Forest and hasn't any decoration. The ride Maximus' Blitz Bahn was the first ride in the theme park with a background story and a themed queue.
Ithaka is the original outdoor section of the park, themed to the Ancient Greeks. Ithaka contains three major rides including Troy, a wooden coaster built by Great Coasters International. The area was originally simply named "Troy-Area" in reference to the largest attraction in the area. A notable landmark in the area is a replica of the Trojan Horse.
Pirate ship Scorpios
The Magical Valley is themed to a fantasy land populated by 'Dwervels'. Major attractions in the area includes rollercoasters Dwervelwind and Booster Bike, a rapid river attraction, and several restaurants.
Opened in 2018, Port Laguna is the new entrance area of the park. The area is circle-shaped and features a Mediterranean theme. The buildings are recognizable by their bright colors. Inside those buildings are shops, drink and food stores, a game gallery and an interactive show. Port Laguna contains no rides. The designer of Port Laguna said he was inspired by de entrance of Disney's Animal Kingdom en the theme area Port Entry of Universal's Islands of Adventure. He also didn't want a main street like there're in Disney-parks. So he designed a curved street. 
Roller coaster Fēnix.
|Water slide||Land van Toos|
|Djengu River||Rapid River||Magische Vallei|
|Expedition Zork||Log Flume||Wunder Wald|
|Merlin's Quest||Boat Ride||Avalon|
|Steel||Vekoma||Junior Coaster (Custom)||2001||Operating||
|Booster Bike||Steel||Vekoma||Motorbike Coaster (600m)||2004||Operating||
|Troy||Wood||Great Coasters International||Wooden roller coaster||2007||Operating||
|Steel||Mack Rides||Spinning Coaster||2012||Operating||
|Fēnix||Steel||Bolliger & Mabillard||Wing Coaster||2018||Operating||
|Year||Number of visitors|
- Pretparken, Sebastiaan Timmermans, Volkskrant, April 23, 2011
- "Award best Theme park". Toverland. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- https://www.looopings.nl/weblog/11338/Kogel-is-door-de-kerk-Toverland-gaat-naam-niet-veranderen.html (in Dutch) Kogel is door de kerk: Toverland gaat naam niet veranderen], Looopings, January 19, 2019
- "In Avalon zit zoveel diepte en detail". Parkplanet. Parkplanet. December 17, 2017.
- Marden, Duane. "Boomerang (Toverland)". Roller Coaster DataBase. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Marden, Duane. "Booster Bike (Toverland)". Roller Coaster DataBase. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Marden, Duane. "Troy (Toverland)". Roller Coaster DataBase. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Marden, Duane. "Dwervelwind (Toverland)". Roller Coaster DataBase. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- Marden, Duane. "Fenix (Toverland)". Roller Coaster DataBase. Retrieved 18 November 2012.
- "Nieuw themagebied in Toverland". www.telegraaf.mobi (in Dutch). Reizen. 27 March 2016. Retrieved 2016-07-30.
- "Bezoekersrecord voor Toverland". www.l1.nl (in Dutch). L1 News. 18 November 2013. Retrieved 2016-07-30.
- "Gelissen Group | Jaarverslag 2015". www.gelissengroup.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- "Loooopings | Historisch moment voor Toverland: voor het eerst meer bezoekers dan Walibi". www.looopings.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2020-04-15.
Media related to Toverland at Wikimedia Commons