From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Towa may refer to:
- Tōwa, Fukushima, a town in Fukushima Prefecture
- Tōwa, Iwate, a town in Iwate Prefecture
- Towa, Kōchi, a village in Kōchi Prefecture
- Tōwa, Yamaguchi, a former town in Yamaguchi Prefecture
- Tōwa, Miyagi, which merged with eight other towns on April 1, 2005 to form Tome, Miyagi
- Towa language, a Native American language spoken by the Jemez Pueblo people
- Towa Sanyo, chapters to represent the Chinese language
- Towa Carson (born 1936), a Swedish schlager singer
- Tōwa Tei (born 1964), worldwide known DJ / Artist
- Richard Towa (born 1969), Cameroonian former football player and now assistant coach
- Towa Oshima (born 1979), Japanese manga artist best known for High School Girls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Towa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.