TowerBrook Capital Partners
|Predecessor||Soros Private Equity Investors|
Number of employees
|30+ investment professionals|
TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. is an American private equity firm based in the New York City, and have additional offices in London. TowerBrook seeks for complex, control-oriented investments in large and middle market companies in European and North American markets. The firm was established as a successor of Soros Private Equity, a part of Soros Fund Management in 2005.
TowerBrook's current and former portfolio includes companies from various backgrounds.
The TowerBrook Foundation is a charitable foundation that is funded from the profits of TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. TowerBrook makes charitable donations to charities that operate in its communities.
- Soros professionals found new private equity firm TowerBrook
- "About us". TowerBrook. 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-24.
- "TowerBrook Raises $3.5B Fourth Fund".
- "TowerBrook Foundation". TowerBrook. 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-24.
- "Chief executive of firm accused of 'ripping off' NHS on staffing is a Tory donor". Independent. 6 June 2015. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- "Portfolio". TowerBrook. 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-24.