|Editor-in-Chief||Jonathan Collin, MD|
|Frequency||Ten times per year|
|Founder||Jonathan Collin, MD|
|Based in||Port Townsend, Washington|
Townsend Letter, formerly Townsend Letter for Doctors, then Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients, is a periodical focusing on alternative medicine which has been in circulation since 1983. Townsend Letter's website notes in a disclaimer: "We encourage reports which frequently are not data-based but are anecdotal. Hence, information presented may not be proven or factually correct."
Abstracting and indexing
- Feuerman, Francine; Handel, Marsha J. (1997). Alternative Medicine Resource Guide. Medical Library Association. p. 224. ISBN 978-0-8108-3284-8.
- "Townsend Letter". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest LLC. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Quick Search – Townsend letter for doctors & patients [electronic resource]". London South Bank University Library. Retrieved 26 December 2013.
- "About Townsend Letter". Townsend Letter. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- Nonrecommended Periodicals, from Quackwatch. Accessed August 21, 2008.
|This article about alternative medicine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|