University of Toyama
||It has been suggested that Takaoka National College be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since November 2016.|
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Toyama, Toyama Prefecture, Japan|
The University of Toyama is located in the cities of Toyama and Takaoka in Toyama Prefecture, Japan. It was formed in October 2005 by combining 3 former national universities; Toyama University (founded in 1949), Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University (founded in 1975) and Takaoka National College (founded in 1983). The origin of Toyama University is Nikawa Teachers College founded in 1875. The University of Toyama has three campuses, Gofuku, Sugitani and Takaoka. It consists of eight faculties, six graduate schools, laboratories, a hospital, libraries and 18 institutes. It has about 9,300 students (including 330 international students).
Junior College of Business Administration
The Junior College of Business Administration, Toyama University (富山大学経営短期大学部? Toyama Daigaku Keiei Tanki Daigakubu) was a national junior college in the city of Toyama. The junior college opened in April 1959, affiliated with the University of Toyama. It offered evening courses in business management. The college closed in 1990.[full citation needed]
- Takaoka National College, a junior college absorbed into the university
- University of Toyama. "University of Toyama". Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100222084028/http://www.u-toyama.ac.jp/en/faculties/index.html. Archived from the original on February 22, 2010. Retrieved April 23, 2010. Missing or empty
- 松嶋 道夫 [Matsushima Michio]. "家族制度の変革と現代家族 [The Reform of Family System and Modern Family]". CiNii articles database. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- 2011 全国短期大学高等専門学校一覧 p.241.(Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to University of Toyama.|
|This article on a Toyama Prefecture institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|