Nikkei 225 Component
|Headquarters||Osaki Forest Bldg., 2-18-1 Higashi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-8627, Japan|
|Shunji Kaneko, (CEO and President)|
|Revenue||¥ 728.667 billion) (FY 2012)|
$ 119 million (FY 2012)(¥ 11.232 billion) (FY 2012)
Number of employees
|18,009 (consolidated) (as of March 31, 2013)|
Footnotes / references|
Toyo Seikan Group Holdings, Ltd. (東洋製罐グループホールディングス株式会社 Tōyō Seikan Gurūpu Hōrudingusu Kabushiki-gaisha) (formerly known as Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd.) is a Japan-based packaging container manufacturing company.
It became a holding company in 2013, taking the name Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd. As of March 2013, the company has 78 subsidiary and nine affiliate companies, it is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Osaka Securities Exchange and is a constituent of the Nikkei 225 stock index.
Business segments and products
- Packaging business
- Metal, plastic, glass and paper containers
- Aerosol and general filling products
- Steel-plate related business
- Steel plates and related steel-plate-processed products
- Machinery and equipment business
- Container manufacturing equipment and filling & seaming equipment
The Group also engages in the manufacturing and sales of hard alloys, raw material products for agriculture, sales of petroleum products, non-life insurance agency business and real estate management.
- "Company Profile". Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Investor's Guide 2013" (PDF). Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Company Profile". Google Finance. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd in Packaging". Euromonitor. May 2015. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Company Businesses". Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- Official website (in English)
- Toyo Seikan Co. Ltd. (subsidiary) (in English)
- Toyo Glass (subsidiary) (in English)
- Crown Seal (subsidiary) (in English)
- Stolle Machinery Company, Inc. (subsidiary) (in English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|