From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2017)|
Some of Kurita's credits include:
- The Moderns (1988)
- Powwow Highway (1989)
- Infinity (1996)
- Afterglow (1997)
- Cookie's Fortune (1999)
- Taboo (1999)
- Daddy's Little Girls (2007)
- Sukiyaki Western Django (2007)
- Why Did I Get Married? (2007)
- "Toyomichi Kurita Filmography and Movies". Fandango. Retrieved 2017-04-14.
- "Toyomichi Kurita". Cinematographers.nl. Retrieved 2017-04-14.
- Toyomichi Kurita at the Internet Movie Database
- Thomas, Kevin (November 17, 2000). "Movie Review; The Allure of a Geisha, the Sword of a Samurai; 'Taboo' is the complex tale of an attractive, competent recruit amid a macho militia in Kyoto.". L. A.Times. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
|This biographical article related to film in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|