This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also called||Toyota IZOA (China FAW-Toyota)|
|Production||November 2016 – present|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Subcompact crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Wheelbase||2,640 mm (103.9 in)|
|Length||4,360 mm (171.7 in)|
|Width||1,795 mm (70.7 in)|
|Height||1,565 mm (61.6 in)|
The Toyota C-HR (Japanese: トヨタ C-HR Toyota Shīeichiāru) is a subcompact crossover SUV produced by Toyota. The production of the C-HR started in November 2016, and was launched in Japan on 14 December 2016, and in Europe, Australia and North America in early 2017. It succeeds the XA30 RAV4 in Japan. The name C-HR stands for Compact High Rider, Cross Hatch Run–about or Coupé High–Rider.
Initial production was in Japan and Turkey. The North American-spec C-HR is imported from Turkey.
The North American model only offers a 2.0 litre naturally aspirated petrol engine, compared to two other engines in other markets. In North America, it was originally planned to be sold as a Scion before that marque was discontinued.
In Japan, the C-HR is sold at all Toyota dealership sales channels (Toyota Store, Toyopet Store, Corolla Store and Netz).
The production version was also unveiled in Malaysia on 13 May 2017, and went on sale to Malaysian customers on 22 March 2018. The hybrid version was also showcased in Indonesia on 10 August 2017 at the 2017 Gaikindo Indonesia International Auto Show. The ASEAN production version was unveiled in Thailand on 30 November 2017 at the 34th Thailand International Motor Expo. For the Indonesian market, the C-HR was launched on 10 April 2018, and is imported from Thailand.
- "FAW-Toyota IZOA to hit China market in June". Gasgoo. China. 2018-02-23. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Toyota Launches the New C-HR" (Press release). Toyota Global Newsroom. 2016-12-14. Retrieved 2016-12-21.
- Wendler, Andrew (March 2017). "Toyota C-HR Reviews - Toyota C-HR Price, Photos, and Specs". Car and Driver. US. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- Aytekin, Akin (2016-11-09). "Toyota begins production of C-HR in Turkey for export to Europe, U.S." Automotive News. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Toyota C-HR 2018 USA". SUV Drive. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- Woodyard, Chris (2015-11-19). "Scion goes edgy with C-HR concept SUV". USA Today. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
- "Toyota's C-HR to Debut in Production Form Next Month at Detroit Auto Show". Car and Driver. US. 2015-12-23. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
- "Toyota C-HR European sales figures". CarSalesBase. The Netherlands. Retrieved 2018-02-10.
- "Toyota C-HR US car sales figures". CarSalesBase. The Netherlands. Retrieved 2018-02-10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toyota C-HR.|
|Land Cruiser||Land Cruiser||Land Cruiser||Land Cruiser|