Toyota Motor North America
|Jim Lentz, CEO|
|Products||Toyota and Lexus products marketed in the United States market|
Toyota Motor North America, Inc. is a holding company of sales and manufacturing subsidiaries of Toyota Motor Corp. in the United States. Its services include government and regulatory affairs, energy, economic research, philanthropy, corporate advertising and corporate communications. The company is headquartered in Plano, TX with an additional offices in Torrance, CA, Georgetown, KY, Washington, District Of Columbia, Ann Arbor, MI, New York City, NY and other regional offices. Toyota Motor North America, Inc. operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation.
After the destruction of Hurricane Harvey in August 2017, Toyota Motor North America, announced a collaboration with Toyota Financial Services, The Friedkin Group, Gulf States Toyota and Toyota and Lexus dealers nationwide to offer a combined relief effort of more than $3 million to relief organizations, including SBP, a disaster relief organization based in New Orleans.
Sales and service
- Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- Toyota Financial Services
- Toyota Production System Support Center, Inc.
- Toyota Canada Inc.
- Toyota Credit Canada Inc.
- Toyota Motor Sales de México, S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Toyota Services de México
- Toyota de Puerto Rico, Corp.
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America
- New United Motor Manufacturing
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
- Bodine Aluminum
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Texas
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi
- Canadian Autoparts Toyota
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing de Baja California
Research and development
- TRI, Inc.
- TRD USA, Inc.
- Toyota InfoTechnology Center U.S.A., Inc.
- Toyota Canada Cold Research Centre
- "Toyota Motor North America, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Toyota Motor North America collaborates with Toyota Financial Services, The Friedkin Group, Gulf States Toyota and Toyota and Lexus dealers". Auto Business News. August 31, 2017.
- Allen, Jeremy. "Toyota expanding Ann Arbor-area facility as company relocates U.S. headquarters to Texas" (Archive). MLive. April 28, 2014. Retrieved on September 13, 2014.
- Freed, Ben. "Toyota's North American CEO moves office to Ann Arbor area technical center" (Archive). The Ann Arbor News. Friday June 28, 2013. Retrieved on September 13, 2014.