Toyota Motors Tohoku
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
On July 1, 2012, three Toyota subcontractors Central Motors, Toyota Motors Tohoku, and Kanto Auto Works assumed operations as a combined company, with all manufacturing facilities and assets of the three former companies to now be known as Toyota Motor East Japan, Inc.
- 1997 Company formally created in July.
- 1998, July – start of operations.
- 1999 ISO 14 001 certification awarded.
- 2011 July Central Motor, Kanto Auto Works to begin talks with management integration.
- 2011 October announced that it has appointed a new president and a new name as Toyota Motor East Japan, Inc..
|This article about an industrial corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|