Toyota National College of Technology
||This college or university article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia guidelines for college and university articles. (January 2010)|
|Location||Toyota, Aichi, Japan|
1963.04 Toyota National College of Technology was established (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, and Department of Architecture).
1968.04 Department of Civil Engineering was added. A boarding system was adopted for students in lower grades.
1979.03 Data Station was opened.
1983.06 Strength Test Center for Materials and Structure was established.
1987.04 Department of Information and Computer Engineering was added.
1993.04 The Reorganization of Department of Civil Engineering.
1994.04 Advanced Engineering Courses were established. Courses of Electronic and Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architecture,Computer Science were established.
1996.07 Data Station was reorganized into Multimedia Center for Information Processing.
1999.04 Department of Electrical Engineering was renamed Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
2002.10 Collaboration Research Center of Technology was established.
2004.04 Techno-training Center for Manufacturing ("Monodukuri" Center) was established.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering,
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
- Department of Information and Computer Engineering,
- Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering,
- Department of Architecture.
Attached Facilities Collaboration Research Center of Technology
- Techno-training Center for Manufacturing
- Multimedia Information Education Center
- Fatigue Test Center for Materials and Structures
- Toyota National College of Technology Homepage (English)
- Toyota National College of Technology Homepage (日本語 / Japanese)
|This article on an Aichi Prefecture institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|