Tozeur–Nefta International Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tozeur – Nefta International Airport)
|Tozeur–Nefta International Airport
Aéroport International de Tozeur–Nefta
مطار توزر نفطة الدولي
|Operator||Tunisian Civil Aviation & Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||287 ft / 87 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Tunisair||Paris–Charles de Gaulle|
- Two Boeing 747 aircraft of Iraqi Airways are stored at this airport since the Gulf War. Saddam Hussein had put them there to protect the planes from the first Gulf War. They are waiting regulations of dispute with Kuwait in a new white paint and some traces of its original green color. They can be seen near the airport terminal and on satellite images. These are Boeing 747-200C (YI-AGP, c/n 22366) and Boeing 747SP (YI-ALM, c/n 22858).
- Airport information for DTTZ at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for TOE at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Tozeur–Nefta International Airport at Office de l'Aviation Civile et des Aeroports (OACA)
- Tunisian Civil Aviation and Airports Authority (OACA)
- Current weather for DTTZ at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for TOE at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Tunisia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|