Trèves may refer to:
- The French name of the city of Trier, in Germany
- François Trèves (born 1930), a French-American mathematician
Trèves is the name or part of the name of several communes in France:
- Trèves, in the Rhône department
- Trèves, in the Gard department
- Trèves, former commune of the Maine-et-Loire department, now part of Chênehutte-Trèves-Cunault
- Chênehutte-Trèves-Cunault, in the Maine-et-Loire department
- Saint-Laurent-de-Trèves, in the Lozère department
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.