|Member of the Washington Senate
from the 30th district
|Succeeded by||Mark Miloscia|
July 31, 1954 |
|Residence||Des Moines, Washington|
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
|Profession||small business owner|
Tracey Eide (born July 31, 1954) is a Democratic Party member of the Washington State Senate. She has represented the 30th Washington Legislative District in the Washington State Senate since 1999. Eide has served as the Majority Floor Leader for the Senate since 2005. Earlier in Eide's Senate tenure she served as Majority Whip from 2001 to 2002 and Minority Whip from 2003 to 2004. Currently, Eide serves as vice-chair of the Senate Transportation Committee. Previously, Eide served as Assistant Majority Whip in the Washington State House of Representatives from 1993 to 1994.
Eide is a graduate of the Harvard John F. Kennedy School of Government Program for Senior Executives in State and Local Government. She is a small business owner.
- Early Learning & K-12 Education Committee
- Rules Committee
- Transportation Committee
Eide is married to Mark, a judge. They have two children.
- Tracey Eide on the Washington State Senate website
- Eide's state-sponsored website
- Legislative profile of Eide on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of Eide on Project Vote Smart
- Biography of Tracey Eide provided by the Senate Democratic Campaign Committee
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1994, 1992
- Campaign website
- Washington Votes profile of Eide