|Genres||Pop, Rock, Electronic dance music|
|Years active||2010, 2012-present|
Tracklacers was a British music production and songwriting team consisting of Jon Keep and Steve Daly. Collaborations include Christina Aguilera, Pink, Lana Del Rey, The Saturdays, Afrojack, and Danja. The team was based in London and Los Angeles.
Formation and early works
|This section does not cite any sources. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Following a name change during The X Factor auditions, UFO took on the name JLS (Jack the Lad Swing).
Steve Daly was a young singer songwriter, buying his first guitar at the age of 12. At the age of 15 he joined the BRIT School to study performing arts, music production and engineering. With a chance meeting in 2002, through a mutual friend Glenn Maher, he met Jon Keep outside a British pub and Tracklacers was born. Jon Keep began writing songs at the age of 8, but spent most of his teens focused on drama. At the age of 22 he began producing songs from his bedroom. In 2007 Jon and Steve aka Tracklacers opened New Track City Studios.
Tracklacers are nominated for a Grammy for their work with Pink on her sixth studio album, The Truth About Love  producing the song ‘Where Did The Beat Go’ with Billy Mann. The album was Pink's first number 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
In 2012 The pair produced a comeback / spoof song for actor James Corden’s wedding re-uniting his former boy band 'INsatiable'   featuring One Direction, Sir Paul McCartney, Snow Patrol, Chris Martin, Olly Murs, JLS, Robbie Williams, Rizzle Kicks, Gary Barlow
The duo produced and co-wrote two songs ('Wish I Didn't Know' and 'Promise Me') on The Saturdays third studio album On Your Radar. They also produced ‘Spender’ for UK rapper Smiler ft Lana Del Rey, Released in June and named by BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe as the "Hottest record in the world.
- Tracklacers and P!NK nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album http://www.grammy.com/nominees. Missing or empty
- P!NKS first ever Billboard 200, Number 1 http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/474925/pink-earns-first-no-1-album-on-billboard-200-chart. Missing or empty
- "Celebrity collaboration for James Cordon".
- http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/08/lets-all-take-a-moment-to-stare-at-james-corden-when-he-was-in-a-boyband-5186102/. Missing or empty
- Smiler Announced to be performing Tracklacers Hit Spender at the Wireless festival http://www.wirelessfestival.co.uk/2011/lineup/artist/smiler. Missing or empty
- Lana Del Rey Smiler and Tracklacers join forces http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/235776/A-Rey-of-sunshine-for-Smiler/A-Rey-of-sunshine-for-SmilerA-Rey-of-sunshine-for-Smiler. Missing or empty
- Tracklacers Production of Smilers Spender named 'Hottest record in the world' by Zane Lowe. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/zanelowe/2011/04/hottest_record_-_smiler_-_spen.html. Missing or empty
- Tracklacers | Credits | AllMusic
- Tracklacers Discography at Discogs
- Tracklacers (@tracklacers) | Twitter