Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gription or traction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Traction may refer to:
- Traction motor, an electric motor used for propulsion of a vehicle, for example a car or a locomotive
- Railway electric traction, the use of electric motors to propel rail cars
- Traction engine, a self-propelled steam engine
- Traction (agency), San Francisco-based interactive advertising agency
- Traction (orthopedics), a set of mechanisms for straightening broken bones or relieving pressure on the skeletal system
- Traction (organization), a non-profit activism organization in North Carolina
- Traction (album), by New Zealand band Supergroove
- Traction TeamPage, a commercial blog/wiki software platform
- Traction (The Batman), 2nd episode of The Batman
- Traction (geology), a process which transports bed load through a channel
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Traction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.