Tractor, timber and agricultural machinery in the Soviet Union
Agricultural engineering in the Soviet Union - Soviet machine building industry.
- 1855 - Andrei Terentyev artisans and Moses Creek created the first Russian threshing machine.
- 1888 - Fyodor Blinov mechanic built the world's first model of crawler tractor.
- 1893 - Yakov Mamin invented the plow with two plowshares
- 1910 - Yakov Mamin created tractor "Dwarf", later known as the "Russian tractor" . However, mass production of tractors in Russia was launched only in the Soviet Union in the 20-30s.
In 1917 the whole of Russia was 165 tractors
- 1918 - at Petrograd factory "Bolshevik" was organized small-scale production of crawler tractors.
- 1921 - SNK (Soviet government) decree "On agricultural engineering".
At this time, the release of tractors engaged in Kolomna and Kharkiv Locomotive Factory, Obukhov plant. Most mass production of tractors was organized at the "Red Putilovets" (tractor "Fordson Putilovets").
- 1926 - started producing tractor cultivators for continuous tillage .
- 1928 - started production of tractor plows.
In 1928, the country produced 1,300 tractors
- 1930 - commissioned in 1930 Stalingrad Tractor Factory design capacity of 144 tractors a day. Since that time, the Soviet Union began the mass production of tractors.
At "Communard" started production of the first Soviet harvesters.
- 1931 - was built Kharkiv Tractor Plant.
- 1932 - started production of tractor potato harvesters.
- 1933 - was built Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant.
- 1937 - USSR on the annual production of combine harvesters went to 1st place in the world - 44 thousand units. against 29 thousand in the U.S.
By the beginning of the Great Patriotic War, the Soviet Union occupied the first place in the world for the production of crawler tractors .
- During the war, many tractor factories were destroyed, some of them have relocated to the east of the country and produced for the front .
- 1944 - resumed production of tractors.
After the war, the construction of new enterprises was continued.
- 1946 - started production of the first tractor with a closed cabin S-80
- 1947 - started production of the first self-propelled combine harvester S-4.
- 1948 - Minsk Tractor Works started production of the first Soviet skidder KT-12.
- 1956 - started production of the first industrial tractor S-100
- 1957 - started production of the first Soviet high-power industrial tractor diesel-electric drive DET-250 .
- 1960 - Soviet Union won first place in the world to produce tractors .
- 1975 - came the first Soviet tractor with front cabin-industrial tractor-bulldozer T-330.
Tractor Plants in 1980
|Name||Location||Year of foundation||Types of tractors||Models of tractors||Now|
|Altay Tractor plant (ATZ)||Rubtsovsk, Russian SFSR||1942||Agricultural and industrial crawler tractors, crawler skidders||T-4A, TT-4||Went bankrupt in 2011|
|Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant (ChTZ)||Chelyabinsk, Russian SFSR||1933||Agricultural and industrial crawler tractors||T-130, DET-250||Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant in the corporation Uralvagonzavod|
|Cheboksary Industrial Tractor Plant (ChZPT)||Cheboksary, Russian SFSR||1975||heavy industrial crawler tractor to work as bulldozers||T-330||"Promtractor" plant within the group "Tractor plants"|
|Vladimir Tractor plant (VTZ)||Vladimir, Russian SFSR||1945||Agricultural wheeled tractors||T-25||Vladimir Motor-Tractor Plant (VMTZ) within the group "Tractor plants"|
|Lipetsk Tractor plant (LTZ)||Lipetsk, Russian SFSR||1944||Agri-transport wheeled tractors||T-40||"Lipetsk tractor" plant within the group "Tractor plants", closed since 2009|
|Kirov Plant||Leningrad, Russian SFSR||1801||Heavy wheeled tractor general purpose terrain||Kirovets K-700||Kirov Plant Company|
|Volgograd tractor factory (VTZ)||Volgograd, Russian SFSR||1930||Track general purpose agricultural tractors||DT-75||"Tractor Company "VgTZ" within the group "Tractor plants"|
|Onega Tractor Plant (OTZ)||Petrozavodsk, Karelia, Russian SFSR||1703||tracked skidders||TDT-55||Onega Tractor Plant within the group "Tractor plants"|
|Minsk Tractor Works (MTZ)||Minsk, Byelorussia||1946||general purpose wheel tractors||MTZ-082 Belarus, MTZ-50 Belarus, MTZ-52 Belarus, MTZ-80 Belarus, MTZ-82 Belarus||Minsk Tractor Works|
|Kharkiv Tractor Plant (KhTZ)||Kharkiv, Ukraine||1931||tracked and wheeled tractors high-speed all-terrain multi-purpose||T-150, T-74||Kharkiv Tractor Plant|
|Pivdenmash||Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine||1944||Agricultural wheeled universally-tilled and transport tractors||YuMZ-6||Pivdenmash, currently does not produce tractors|
|Chisinau Tractor Plant||Kishinev, Moldavia||1961||beet, viticultural, horticultural crawler tractor with a narrow track||T-54, T-70||ceased production|
|Kharkiv Tractor propelled chassis||Kharkiv, Ukraine||1949||wheeled tractor self-propelled chassis for mounting bodies and special equipment||T-16||Plant self-propelled chassis|
|Pavlodar Tractor plant||Pavlodar, Kazakhstan||1966||Track general purpose agricultural tractors||DT-75||Went bankrupt in 1998|
|Tashkent Tractor Plant (TTZ)||Tashkent, Uzbekistan||1942||wheeled cotton tractors (including tricycles)||T-28Kh2, T-28Kh4, MTZ-50Kh||Tashkent Tractor Plant|
Factories for the production of combines in 1980
|Name||Location||Year of foundation||Types of harvesters||Models of harvesters||Now|
|Rostselmash||Rostov-on-Don||1929||combine harvesters||SK-5 Niva||Company "Rostselmash"|
|Krasnoyarsk Combine Plant||Krasnoyarsk, Russian SFSR||1942||combine harvesters||SKD-5 "Sibiryak"||joined the group "Tractor Plants", was closed in 2013|
|Taganrog Combine Plant||Taganrog, Russian SFSR||1915||Rice-harvesters on crawlers, combine harvesters wheeled||SKGD-6 "Kolos", SK-6II "Kolos"||at its base in 1997 was founded Taganrog Automobile Plant (TagAZ), the production combines discontinued in 2002|
|Ryazselmash||Ryazan, Russian SFSR||1905||semi-mounted potato harvesters for building with tractors||KKU-2A "Druzhba"||Ryazan Combine Plant, the production is not engaged, the building leased|
|GOMSELMASH||Gomel, Byelorussia||1930||foragers, trailed forage harvesters||KSK-100, KS-2,6||GOMSELMASH|
|Dalselmash||Birobidzhan, Russian SFSR||1938||forage harvesters crawler||KSG-3,2||The plant went bankrupt in 2002|
|Yaroslavl Motor Plant (YaMZ)||Yaroslavl, Russian SFSR||1916||foragers||YaSK-170||Yaroslavl Motor Plant composed of GAZ Group|
|Ternopil Combine Plant||Ternopil, Ukraine||beet harvesters||KS-6||Ternopol Combine Plant|
|Kherson Combine Plant||Kherson, Ukraine||1887||self-propelled harvesters corn, trailed harvesters corn||KSKU-6 "Khersonetz-200", KOP-1,4 "Khersonetz-7"||Scientific-Production Enterprise "Kherson Machine-Building Plant"|
|Bezhetskselmash||Bezhetsk, Russian SFSR||1943||flax pullers||LK-4||Bezhetskselmash|
|Plodselhozmash||Kishinev, Moldavia||harvesters cabbage, tomatoes, grapes, fruits and berries||UKM-2, SKT-2A, SVK-3M, MPyA-1A||Agromasina|
- 1983 - launched Europe's largest tractor, designed to work as a crawler dozer, T-800 full weight of 106 tons (without blade length - 7945 mm, with blade -12 400 mm, width without blade -4185 mm, Width -6000 mm blade height -4775 mm.).
- 1991 - disintegration of the USSR, was part of factories abroad.
- 2001 - state-owned company established Rosagroleasing for the program of state support for agricultural producers and support leasing program.
- 2003 - was founded Concern Tractor plants, uniting the main Russian producers of tractors.
Manufacturers of tractors in Russia
As part of Concern "Tractor plants"
|Name||Location||Year of foundation||Types of tractors||Models of tractors|
|Promtractor||Cheboksary||1975||bulldozers, tractors pipelay||Chetra T11, Chetra T15, Chetra T20, Chetra T25, Chetra TG122, Chetra TG222, Chetra TG302, Chetra TG503, Chetra TG511|
|Onega Tractor Plant||Petrozavodsk||1703||crawler tractor skidding choker, forest fire crawler tractors, mowers, tracked timber trucks, tractor - wood shredders - shrubs and brushcutter equipment||Onezhets-310, Onezhets-320, Onezhets-330, Onezhets-335 and other|
|Krasnoyarsk plant Timber Engineering (KrasLesmash )||Krasnoyarsk||1916||crawler tractor skidding choker, felling and skidding machines, chokerless machine manipulator type, loaders, track and wheelbase, forwarders||Chetra KS-146, LZ-235, LP-18K, LT-187, TT-4M-23K, LT-188|
|Volgograd tractor factory||Volgograd||1930||crawler tractor general purpose||Agromash-90TG|
|Vladimir Motor-Tractor Plant (VMTZ)||Vladimir||1945||universal wheeled tractors, self-propelled tractor chassis, forest fire tractor||Agromash-30TK, Agromash-50TK, Agromash-60TK, Agromash-85TK, Agromash-30SCh, Agromash-50SCh, Agromash-60TK 211V MPU|
Other manufacturers of tractors
|Name||Location||Year of foundation||Parent company||Types of tractors||Models of tractors|
|Peterburg Tractor Plant||Saint Petersburg||1801||Kirov Plant company||heavy agricultural tractors, wheel dozers, wheel loaders, industrial tractors||Kirovets K-744, Kirovets K-9000, Kirovets K-702, Kirovets K-703|
|Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant||Chelyabinsk||1933||Uralvagonzavod corporation||industrial tractors, bulldozers, tractor pipelaying, trenchers based crawler tractors||T10M, B10M, B11, B12, B14, DET-250M2, DET-320, DET-400, T-800, TR20.22.01, TR12.22.01|
|Alpha-Technic||Oryol||1990-s||wheeled tractor universal high-power tractors based on the Kharkiv Tractor Plant||OrTZ-150K|
|Agrotechmash||Saint Petersburg, Tambov (plant)||1997||wheeled tractors, wheeled bulldozers||Terrion ATM 3180M, Terrion ATM 4200, Terrion ATM 5280, Terrion ATM 7360|
|Cherepovets Casting-Mechanical Plant (ChLMZ)||Cherepovets||1950||wheeled tractors under license Minsk Tractor Works ; bulldozers, loaders based on tractors||Belarus 320Ch, Belarus 92P-Ch|
|Kama Tractor Plant (KamTZ)||Naberezhnye Chelny||2012||joint venture ETcorp (Russia, Moscow) and ARGO SpA (Italy)||Agricultural wheeled tractors||TTH-186, TTH-215, TTH-230|
|CNH-Kamaz Commerce||Naberezhnye Chelny||2010||joint venture CNH Industrial and Kamaz||wheel agricultural tractors||New Holland Agriculture|
|Zavod Specmashine "Baltietz"||Saint Petersburg||2003||heavy agricultural tractors, truck tractors, loaders and forklifts based tractors, wheel dozers, bulldozer-excavator road machines, snow machines, skidders, timber stackers||K-707T Baltietz, K-703 Baltietz, K-702M Baltietz|
Factories of foreign companies
|Name of company||Location||Year of foundation||Types of tractors||Models of tractors|
|John Deere||Domodedovo||2010||wheels tractors|
|Claas||Krasnodar||2005||wheel tractors||Claas Axion 820/850/ 920/930/940/950, Claas Xerion 4000/ 4500/5000|
Manufacturers combines in Russia
|Name||Location||Year of foundation||Parent company||Types of combines||Models of combines|
|Rostselmash||Rostov-on-Don||1929||grain and forage harvesters|
|Cherepovets Casting-Mechanical Plant||Cherepovets||1950||Trailed flax pullers|
|Agrotechmash||Saint Petersburg, Tambov (plant)||1997||combine harvesters||SR200 series, SR3000 series, SR3085 Superior series|
Harvesting in the Volgograd Oblast. Harvester Don-1500
- The official website for Concern "Tractor plants"
- Official site of the Russian Association of Agricultural Machinery
- Official website of the Association of Test agricultural machinery and technology (AIST)
- Official website of the Association of Timber Engineering Roslesmash
- Beiye specialize in the supply mid range tractors