From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tractor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tractor is a vehicle designed for hauling in agriculture or construction.
Tractor may also refer to:
- Tractor (band), an English rock band
- The Tractors, an American country music band
- The Tractors (album), the band's debut album
- "Tractor", a song by Monster Magnet from Powertrip
- Tractor beam, a science fiction device
- Tractor (card game), a family of point trick-taking games played in China and in Chinese immigrant communities
- Tractor, a magnetic tape system peripheral for the IBM 7950 Harvest supercomputer
- "Tractor", nickname of Robert Traylor (1977-2011), American basketball player
- Tractor configuration, where the propeller of an airplane faces forward and pulls the aircraft forward
- Bernardo Provenzano (1933-2016), member of the Sicilian Mafia nicknamed Binnu u tratturi (Sicilian for "Binnie the tractor")
- Traktor Chelyabinsk, a professional ice hockey team based in Chelyabinsk, Russia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tractor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.