Tracy could refer to:
- United States
- Tracy, California
- Tracy, a neighborhood in Wallingford, Connecticut
- Tracy, Indiana
- Tracy, Iowa
- Tracy, Kentucky
- Tracy, Minnesota
- Tracy, Missouri
- Tracy, New Jersey
- Tracy City, Tennessee
- Tracyton, Washington
- Tracy-Bocage, in the Calvados département, Basse-Normandy
- Tracy-le-Mont, in the Oise département, Picardy
- Tracy-le-Val, in the Oise département, Picardy
- Tracy-sur-Loire, in the Nièvre département, Centre
- Tracy-sur-Mer, in the Calvados département, Basse-Normandy
- Cyclone Tracy, 25 December 1974, Northern Australia
- Tracy (name), an overall description of the name Tracy
- Dick Tracy, a comic-book detective.
- Jeff, Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon, John & Grandma Tracy, characters in the 1965 Supermarionation TV series Thunderbirds.
- Tracy from the television series EastEnders.
- Grace Kelly's character Tracy from the film High Society
- Katherine Hepburn's character Tracy Lord from the film "The Philadelphia Story"
- Tracy, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Tracy, a character in the video game EarthBound
- Tracy, a character from the 2010 comedy film Tooth Fairy
- Traci 13, a DC Comics heroine
- Tracy Barlow, a character from the English soap opera Coronation Street
- Tracy Beaker, a character in the book and TV series The Story of Tracy Beaker
- Tracy Bond, a character in the James Bond series
- Tracy Jordan, a character of the TV series 30 Rock
- Tracy McConnell, a character of the American sitcom How I Met Your Mother
- Tracy Quartermaine Spencer, a character in the ABC soap opera General Hospital
- Tracy Reynolds, a character from the film Like Mike
- Tracey Sketchit (Kenji), a character in the Pokémon anime and manga series
- Tracy Strauss, a character in the TV series Heroes
- Tracey Stubbs, a character in the British sitcom Birds of a Feather
- Tracy Turnblad, a character in the Hairspray musical, 1988 film and 2007 film
- Tracy Anderson, a character in the TV show Glee, daughter of Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson
- Tracy Stewart, a Werewolf-Kanima Chimera in the MTV television series Teen Wolf.
- Frank A. Tracy Generating Station, a 1,021-MW gas-fired thermal power station in Nevada
- Tracy Thermal Generating Station, a retired 660-MW heavy fuel oil-fueled thermal power station in Quebec
- "Tracy" (The Cuff Links song), by The Cuff Links on their first album Tracy in 1969
- "Tracy" (Mogwai song), by Scottish group Mogwai from their 1997 debut, Mogwai Young Team
- "Tracy Jacks", by English group Blur from their 1994 album Parklife
- "Tracy", a song, by DJ Ironik from his album No Point in Wasting Tears
- "Tracie" (song), by the British band Level 42
- "Portrait of Tracy", a song by Jaco Pastorius
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tracy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.