August 24, 1958|
|Education||Southern Methodist University|
Tracy Harris (born 1958) is an American artist who grew up in Dallas, Texas. Harris later moved to Long Island, New York in 1992 after marrying American minimalist artist, Dan Flavin. She attended Southern Methodist University, receiving an MFA in 1983. Tracy Harris continues to live in East Hampton (town), New York.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Houston, Texas
- The James Brooks and Charlotte Park Brooks Foundation
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Longview Museum of Art, Longview, Texas
- Amarillo Museum of Art, Amarillo, Texas
- Museum of South Texas, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Mitchell, Charles Dee (September 17, 1994). "Area art exhibits are worth the trip". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- De Lima Green, Alison (2000). Texas: 150 works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. Harry N. Abrams. pp. 154, 234. ISBN 0810967065.
- Dullea, Georgia (26 June 1992). "With This Spiral; Guggenheim Inaugurates a Marriage". New York Times. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Ennis, Michael. "Beneath the Surface". Texas Monthly (Mar 1990): 12. Abstract: "Michael Ennis reviews an exhibition featuring the paintings of Tracy Harris at the W. A. Graham Gallery from Mar 9 through Apr 17, 1990 in Houston."
- Chadwick, Susan. "Stunningly Moody Work of Tracy Harris on Exhibit at Graham". Houston Post [Houston, Tex] 17 Mar 1990: E4. Abstract: "Susan Chadwick reviews an exhibit of drawings by Tracy Harris on display at the Graham Gallery in Houston."
- Johnson, Patricia C. "Galleries display art worth fighting for". Houston Chronicle [Houston, Tex] 06 Apr 1990: 7. Abstract: Review of Gael Stack at Moody, Tracy Harris at Graham and Jim Hatchett at Marvin Seline galleries.
- Chadwick, Susan. "Young Artists' Works Offer Thoughtful Twists and Turns", Houston Post [Houston, Tex] 22 June 1991: F1. Abstract: "Susan Chadwick reviews the exhibits "Annette Lawrence: Acts of Peace," at the Barnes-Blackman Galleries and "Tracy Harris: Paintings," at the Graham Gallery in Houston."
- Chadwick, Susan. "Twin shows different in design, close in spirit", Houston Post [Houston, Tex] 15 Apr 1993: D2. Abstract: "Susan Chadwick reviews an exhibit by painter Tracy Harris on display at the McMurtrey Gallery in Houston and an exhibit by sculptor Dan Flavin on display at the Texas Gallery in Houston. "