This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tracy appeared in 'Movement' a web series, The Comedy Company, The Gillies Report, The Big Gig, Hey Hey It's Saturday Smallest Room In The House, Bert Newton Midday Show, The Pack of Women, COPP This!, Waterfront (a miniseries), Dead Gorgeous and TVC's for Sussan, Myer and Pfizer.
Tracy was a member of the alternative comedy breakfast panel radio show Punter to Punter with Trevor Marmalade and Dr Turf. The show was aired on 3XY and 3RRR on Saturday mornings after the Coodabeen Champions during the 1980s.
In 2006 she appeared in the panel discussion "Are women funny?" along with Denise Scott and Shaun Micallief as part of the Williamstown Literary Festival.
- Moran, Albert; Keating, Chris (2009). The A to Z of Australian Radio and Television. Scarecrow Press. p. 102. ISBN 9780810870222.
- "INSIDE STORIES THE ALMOST MAX GILLIES SHOW". Canberra Times (ACT : 1926 - 1995). 10 November 1985. p. 48. Retrieved 28 August 2018 – via Trove.
- Peter Milne. "The Comedy Alternative -Fools' Paradise". ABC TV. Retrieved 2009-04-20.
- Cook, Virginia (24 October 1985). "the good times". Canberra Times. p. 1. Retrieved 28 August 2018 – via Trove.
- Elliot, Helen (27 May 1995). "Please stop showing off, Don". Canberra Times. p. 58. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- Standish, John (8 April 2013). "Martin Hughes, Simon Munnery, Tracy Harvey, John Wood". www.abc.net.au. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- Fiona Scott-Norman (24 October 2008). "Taking Time to answer the call". The Age newspaper. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- Drouyan, Coral. "TRACY HARVEY". Stage Whispers. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- Money, Lawrence; Carbone, Suzanne (16 May 2006). "Tracy bares her naked ambition". The Age. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- Burgin, Ellen (13 December 2013). "Out of the Blue". Theatrepeople. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- "Tracy Harvey". BFI. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
|This article about an Australian comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|