Tracy L. Johnson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tracy L. Johnson, Ph.D. is the Maria Rowena Ross Chair of Cell Biology and Biochemistry and Professor of Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
Honors and awards
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Professor (2014)
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) (2006)
- "Tracy L. Johnson, PhD | HHMI.org". HHMI.org. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- Kisliuk, Bill. "Two UCLA faculty members named Howard Hughes Medical Institute professors". UCLA Newsroom. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Top Researcher-Educators Receive the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers | NSF - National Science Foundation". www.nsf.gov. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
|This article about an American biochemist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|