This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tracy R. Tormé
April 12, 1959
In 1991 with Barry Oringer, Tormé wrote the screenplay for the miniseries Intruders which premiered on CBS on May 17, 1992 and ended on May 19, 1992. Intruders was based on the book of the same name by Budd Hopkins. Also in 1992, Tormé wrote the screenplay for Fire in the Sky based on Travis Walton's book The Walton Experience.
- "California Birth Index, 1905-1995". Ancestry.com. Lehi, Utah: Permira and CMGI. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
- Tracy Tormé on IMDb
- Prouty (1994). Variety TV Reviews (17th ed.). Abingdon-on-Thames: Routledge. ISBN 978-0824037963.
- Hopkins, Budd (1997) . Intruders. New York City: Ballantine Books. ISBN 978-0345419330.
- Walton, Travis (1997) . The Walton Experience (3rd ed.). Boston: Da Capo Press. ISBN 978-1569247105.
- "Past Winners Database". Los Angeles Times. Los Angeles: Tronc, Inc. Archived from the original on October 17, 2006. Retrieved March 4, 2016.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- Holden, Stephen (June 5, 1999). "Mel Torme, Velvet Voice of Pop and Jazz, Dies at 73". The New York Times. New York City: The New York Times Company. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Linaweaver, Brad; Sliders: The Classic Episodes. 1998. TV Books. New York. ISBN 1-57500-053-9. Pages 274-75.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|