TradeRoots established in 1999, is a division of the United States Chamber of Commerce (USCC). TradeRoots is a grassroots national trade education program. Its focus is on raising public awareness regarding the importance of international trade on the local level. It is also the member of Export Alabama Alliance.
TradeRoots, established in 1999, is a division of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. It was founded to organize, educate, and activate the Chamber’s federation network of local, state, and national chambers and associations to win the debate over international engagement in the court of public opinion and in Congress. TradeRoots educates people through targeted messages and media to the U.S. Chamber's federation network, Congress, and the public regarding the benefits of global engagement. When trade bills come to a vote in Congress, TradeRoots supports trade legislation.
They also work closely with a number of other youth organizations in the country about the value and role of business in our society today. 
Stefanie Holland is the present chief of TradeRoots.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce site
- Website of the Office of the United States Trade Representative
- Website of the Latin America Trade Coalition
- "Advocacy - NAITA, The North Alabama International Trade Association". Naita.org. Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- American Business BSA Merit Badge Guide, 22 Jun 2015.