Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trade, trades, or trading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both.
Trade or Trading may also refer to:
- Trade (financial services instrument), buying and selling of financial instruments
- Trade (occupation), a particular occupation or profession requiring a particular skill or craft
- Trade wind, a pattern of wind found in bands around the Earth's equatorial region (from the obsolete use of the word to mean path or track)
- Trade (gay slang), the straight partner of a gay man
- Trade (nightclub), a gay nightclub in London
- Trade (film), a 2007 film produced by Roland Emmerich and Rosilyn Heller
- Trade (sports), a sports league transaction involving an exchange of players' contracts and/or draft picks between teams
- Trade paperback (comics), a collection of stories originally published in comic books
- Trade, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Tennessee
- Trades, Rhône, a commune in France
- In collective card games, an in-game exchange of cards that doesn't produce card advantage
- a trading card game
- All pages beginning with "trade"
- All pages with a title containing trade
- Collecting, the activity of exchanging collectible items such as stamps or game cards
- Exchange (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.