From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trader in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trader may refer to:
- Merchant, retailer or one who attempts to generally buy wholesale and sell later at a profit
- Trader (finance), someone who buys and sells financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.
- Trader Classified Media, classified advertisement company
- Trader Media East, largest classified advertising company in Central and Eastern Europe
- Trader (comics), the name of two separate fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- "The Trader", a song by The Beach Boys from their album Holland
- A merchant vessel, a boat or ship that transports cargo or carries passengers for hire. This excludes pleasure craft that do not carry passengers for hire and warships
- One of the brands under Shangri-La Hotels
- Traders (video game), a DOS video game published in 1991
- Traders (TV series) (1996–2000), Canadian drama on Global Television Network
- Trader Monthly, magazine for financial traders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.