From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trades)
|Look up trade or trades in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both.
Trade or Trades may also refer to:
- Trade (financial instrument), buying and selling of financial instruments
- Trade (occupation), a particular occupation or profession requiring a particular skill or craft
- Trade wind, a pattern of wind found in bands around the Earth's equatorial region (from the obsolete use of the word to mean path or track)
- Trade (gay slang), the straight partner of a gay man
- Trade (nightclub), a gay nightclub in London
- Trade (film), a 2007 film produced by Roland Emmerich and Rosilyn Heller
- Trade (sports), a sports league transaction involving an exchange of players' contracts and/or draft picks between teams
- Trade paperback (comics), a collection of stories originally published in comic books
- Trade, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in eastern Tennessee
- Trades, Rhône, commune in France
- The Trades, American news aggregation website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.