(Redirected from Trades)
|Look up trade, trades, or trading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trade is the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both.
Trade or Trading may also refer to:
- Trade (financial instrument), buying and selling of financial instruments
- Trade (occupation), a particular occupation or profession requiring a particular skill or craft
- Trade wind, a pattern of wind found in bands around the Earth's equatorial region (from the obsolete use of the word to mean path or track)
- Trade (gay slang), the straight partner of a gay man
- Trade (nightclub), a gay nightclub in London
- Trade (film), a 2007 film produced by Roland Emmerich and Rosilyn Heller
- Trade (sports), a sports league transaction involving an exchange of players' contracts and/or draft picks between teams
- Trade paperback (comics), a collection of stories originally published in comic books
- Trade, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Tennessee
- Trades, Rhône, a commune in France
- In collective card games, an in-game exchange of cards that doesn't produce card advantage
- a trading card game
- All pages beginning with "trade"
- All pages with a title containing trade
- Collecting, the activity of exchanging collectible items such as stamps or game cards
- Exchange (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.