From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tradition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Traditions are customs practiced from one generation to the next.
Tradition may refer to:
- In religion:
- Sacred Tradition, the deposit of faith on which some Christian churches' dogma is based
- Traditionalist School, the school of thought incorporating the perennial philosophy
- Tradition (journal), a quarterly journal of Orthodox Jewish thought
- Tradition (Anglicanism), a school of thought within Anglican Christianity
- A lineage or denomination of Wicca
- In music:
- Tradition, Florida, a community in the United States
- other uses
- a barley variety
Traditions may also refer to:
- Traditions (Mage: The Ascension), an alliance of secret societies in the Mage: the Ascension role-playing game
- A new cast member training course at the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tradition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.