Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Trafalgar Law - One Piece character
- Battle of Trafalgar, fought near Cape Trafalgar
- Trafalgar, a division of Randa Accessories
- Trafalgar (album), by the Bee Gees
- Cape Trafalgar, in southwest Spain, the place the name Trafalgar spread from
- Trafalgar, the name of the British Shipping Forecast's sea region surrounding Cape Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Square, in London, commemorating the British naval victory
- Trafalgar, Indiana, a town in the United States of America
- Trafalgar Township, a former municipality in Ontario, Canada
- Trafalgar Moraine, in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Trafalgar, Nova Scotia, Canada, a community within the Municipality of the District of St. Mary's, Guysborough County
- Trafalgar, Victoria, a town in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
- Trafalgar, Dominica, a village and waterfall in the St. George province of the Commonwealth of Dominica, West Indies
- Trafalgar, KwaZulu-Natal, a town in South Africa
- Trafalgar, Hougang, a subzone of the town of Hougang located in north-eastern Singapore
- Trafalgar (Madrid), a ward of Chamberi district, Madrid, Spain
- Trafalgar was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915; renamed Lambert in 1901.
- Trafalgar class submarines of the Royal Navy
- HMS Trafalgar, any one of a number of British Navy ships
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trafalgar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.