From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trafalgar may refer to:
- Battle of Trafalgar, fought near Cape Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Campaign, the events leading to the battle of Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Day, a commemoration of the battle of Trafalgar
- Trafalgar 200, bicentenary celebration of the battle of Trafalgar
- Trafalgar, a division of Randa Accessories
- Trafalgar (album), by the Bee Gees
- Cape Trafalgar, in south west Spain
- Trafalgar Square, in London, commemorating the British naval victory
- Trafalgar, Indiana, a town in the United States of America
- Trafalgar Township, a former municipality in Ontario, Canada
- Trafalgar Moraine, in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Trafalgar, Nova Scotia, Canada, a community within the Municipality of the District of St. Mary's, Guysborough County
- Trafalgar, Victoria, a town in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia
- Trafalgar, Dominica, a village and waterfall in the St. George province of the Commonwealth of Dominica, West Indies
- Trafalgar, KwaZulu-Natal, a town in South Africa
- Trafalgar, Hougang, a subzone of the town of Hougang located in north-eastern Singapore
- Trafalgar was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915; renamed Lambert in 1901.
- Trafalgar Tours, a travel company
- Trafalgar class submarines of the Royal Navy
- HMS Trafalgar, any one of a number of British Navy ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trafalgar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.