(Redirected from Trailers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trailer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trailer may refer to:
- Trailer (vehicle), an unpowered vehicle pulled by a powered vehicle
- Semi-trailer truck
- Mobile home, a housing unit built in factories, rather than on site
- Portable classroom, a temporary classroom for schools with insufficient building capacity
- Construction trailer, temporary accommodation for offices and building materials storage on construction sites
- Trailer (computing), data appended to a main block of data to facilitate its processing
- Trailer (promotion), an advertisement, usually in the form of a brief excerpt or string of excerpts, for a media work.
- Teaser trailer, a truncated version of a trailer meant to "tease" an upcoming work.
- Trailer (album), a 1994 album from the Northern Irish musical group Ash
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trailer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.