From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Training may refer to:
|Look up training in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Animal training
- Eccentric Training
- Instructor-led training
- Physical training:
- Training, the teaching of knowledge, vocational or practical matters
- Training (meteorology), a successive series of showers or thunderstorms moving repeatedly over the same area
- Training (botany) a plant to grow up strings,wires or trellises for structural support.
- Training (civil), refers to the use of structures built to constrain rivers
- Training, archaic, meaning to get on trains to transfer from one area of the continent to another (mainly in the American Civil War)
- Training (computer science), to initialize a machine leaning system using prepared data (the training set).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Training.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.