Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Training or training in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Training is the teaching of knowledge, vocational or practical matters.
Training may also refer to:
- Eccentric training
- Instructor-led training
- Physical training:
- Training (meteorology), a successive series of showers or thunderstorms moving repeatedly over the same area
- Training (civil), refers to the use of structures built to constrain rivers
- Training (computer science), to initialize a machine learning system using prepared data (the training set)
- Training (gunnery), the pointing of turretted guns in a particular direction
- Training (poem), a poem by Wilfred Owen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Training.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.