From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up traitor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A traitor is someone who commits treason.
Traitor may also refer to:
- Traitors (album), an album by Misery Index
- "Traitor", a song by Motörhead from Rock 'n' Roll
- "Traitor" (Captain Scarlet), an episode of Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons
- Traitor (film), a film starring Don Cheadle
- Traitor (Star Wars novel), a 2002 New Jedi Order novel by Matthew Stover
- Traitor (TV drama) (1971), a British television play by Dennis Potter
- "Traitors Never Play Hangman", a song by Bring Me the Horizon, also referred to as "Traitors"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Traitor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.