Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trampoline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trampoline is a gymnastics and recreation device.
Trampoline may also refer to:
- Trampolene (band), a British rock band
- Trampoline (Steel Train album) (2007)
- Trampoline (The Confusions album) (2002)
- Trampoline (The Mavericks album) (1998), by alternative country group The Mavericks
- Trampoline (Joe Henry album) (1996)
- "Trampoline" (Shaed song)
- "Trampoline" (Kero Kero Bonito song)
- "Trampoline" (Tinie Tempah song)
- "Trampoline" (Lazlo Bane song)
- "Trampolene", a song by Julian Cope from his album Saint Julian (1986)
- "Trampoline", by Hopsin from the album Raw (2010)
- "Trampoline", by Never Shout Never from his album Harmony (2010)
- "Trampoline", by the Spencer Davis Group from their album The Best of the Spencer Davis Group featuring Steve Winwood (1967)
- Trampoline (advertising agency)
- Trampoline (computing)
- Trampoline (horse) (1825–?), thoroughbred racehorse
- Trampoline (multihulls), a part of multihull sailboats
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trampoline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.