Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trampoline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trampoline is a gymnastics and recreation device.
Trampoline may also refer to:
- Trampoline (multihulls), a part of multihull sailboats
- Trampoline (Joe Henry album) (1996)
- Trampoline (Steel Train album) (2007)
- Trampoline (The Confusions album) (2002)
- Trampoline (The Mavericks album) (1998), by alternative country group The Mavericks
- "Trampoline", by Kero Kero Benito on the album Bonito Generation (2016)
- "Trampoline", the lead single from Tinie Tempah's second album Demonstration (2013)
- "Trampoline", by Hopsin on the album Raw (2010)
- "Trampoline", by Never Shout Never on his album Harmony (2010)
- "Trampoline", by The Spencer Davis Group on their album The Best of the Spencer Davis Group featuring Steve Winwood (1967)
- Trampoline (advertising agency)
- Trampoline (computing)
- Trampoline (horse) (1825–?), thoroughbred racehorse
- "Trampolene", a song by Julian Cope on his album Saint Julian (1986)
- Trampolene (band), a British rock band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trampoline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.