|Look up trans or trans- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trans may refer to:
- Trans (film), US film
- Trans (Festival), former annual festival in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Trans Corp, a business unit of CT Corp in the fields of media, lifestyle, and entertainment
Science and technology
- Cis-trans isomerism, in chemistry, a form of stereoisomerism
- Trans fat, fats containing trans-isomer fatty acids
- Trans-lunar injection, propulsive maneuver of a spacecraft towards the Moon
- Trans-acting in molecular biology, an external factor which acts on a molecule
- TRANS.COM, an 8080/Z80 to 8088/8086 computer code translator
- Transition House Association of Nova Scotia (TRANS), Canada
- FC Narva Trans, an Estonian football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.