|Fleet size||4 |
|Headquarters||Honolulu, Hawaii, USA|
|Key people||Patrick R. Rizzi|
Trans Executive Airlines of Hawaii is an American airline headquartered at Honolulu International Airport in Honolulu, Hawaii, operating cargo flights under the name Transair; and passenger charter and tour flights under the name Interisland Airways. The airline was started in 1982 by Teimour Riahi. As of October 2014, the airline operated a fleet of four Boeing 737-200 aircraft.
- Hilo (Hilo International Airport)
- Honolulu (Honolulu International Airport) Hub
- Kahului (Kahului Airport)
- Kona (Kona International Airport)
- Lihue (Lihue Airport)
- Kamuela, Hawaii (Waimea-Kohala Airport)
- Natarajan, Prabha (July 10, 2005). "Interisland airline survives slow take-off". Pacific Business News. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
|This article relating to a United States airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Hawaii is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|