|Founded||15 December 2013|
Trans Media is a business unit of Indonesian corporation CT Corp, through Trans Corp, in the field of media. Trans Media was initially founded as a subsidiary of Trans Corp, a liaison between the television station Trans TV and a station that had just taken over 49% ownership stake by CT Corp of Kompas Gramedia Group, Trans 7 (formerly TV7). Trans Media is a subsidiary of Trans Corp, a division of CT Corp, owned by Chairul Tanjung.
- PT Televisi Transformasi Indonesia (Trans TV)
- PT Duta Visual Nusantara Tivi Tujuh (Trans7)
- PT Trans News Corpora (CNN Indonesia and CNNIndonesia.com, co-owned WarnerMedia)
- CNBC Indonesia (co-owned with NBC Universal)
- SBS-in (co-owned with SBS Media Holdings)
- PT Agranet Multicitra Siberkom (detik.com)
- PT Transinema Pictures (Transinema Pictures)
- PT Trans Talent Management Corpora (Trans Talent Management)
- PT Indonusa Telemedia (TransVision)
Surabaya, East Java
On December 19, 2011, Vice Governor of East Java Saifullah Yusuf inaugurated Trans Corp's office at Jalan Jimerto No 17 A, Surabaya. This place becomes representative office for Trans TV, Trans7 and Detik.com in East Java.
Bandung, West Java
On February 1, 2012, Bandung Mayor Dada Rosada inaugurated Trans Corp's office at Jalan Lombok No 33, Bandung. This office will become place of representative for Trans TV, Trans7 and DetikCom bureau Bandung.