|Parent company||Air France|
Transavia Airlines C.V.
|Headquarters||Paray Vieille Poste, France|
|Key people||Nathalie Stubler, CEO|
Transavia Airlines S.A.S., trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating scheduled and charter flights. Antoine Pussiau has been the CEO since January 2013.
Transavia France chiefly operates scheduled and charter services to leisure and some metropolitan destinations, and is now positioned as part of Air France-KLM's joint low-cost brand, which operates under the Transavia name in both the Netherlands and France. By early 2015, Transavia France, together with its Dutch sister company, received a new corporate design dropping the ".com" from its public appearance as well as changing its primary colors from white/green/blue to white/green. In 2018 Transavia France decided to further expand their base in Lyon Airport and in Nantes Airport with the addiction of more based aircraft's and expanding the existing routes.
Ownership and structure
Transavia France S.A.S. is 60% owned by Air France S.A. and 40% owned by Transavia Airlines C.V. of the Netherlands, both of which in turn are ultimately owned by Air France–KLM. Transavia is run as an independent operation, with both arms operating with an identical business model, website and image.
The performance figures for the Transavia brand operations (Transavia and Transavia France) are reported within the published annual accounts of their ultimate parent, Air France-KLM. The financials for both parts of the brand are fully incorporated in the Air France-KLM accounts.
|Boeing 737-800||36||3||189||Deliveries within 2019|
- "Transavia France". Air France - Corporate. 17 February 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Transavia France appoints Antoine Pussiau as CEO". Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Annual Financial Report 2014" (PDF). Air France-KLM. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- "MarketingTribune". MarketingTribune. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "about transavia.com". Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Terms and conditions of carriage." Transavia.com. Retrieved on 2 January 2010. "Adresse: TRANSAVIA AIRLINES S.A.S. 18, avenue Louis Bleriot 91551 Paray vieille poste RCS 492 791 306 Evry FRANCE"
- "Transavia France." Air France. Retrieved on 21 June 2010. "Its head office is in Paray-Vieille-Poste (Essonne), France. " and "Address: 18 Avenue Louis Blériot 91220 Paray-Vieille-Poste, France"
- "Assortment on board." transavia. Accessed October 24, 2008.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 14.
Media related to Transavia at Wikimedia Commons