|Operating bases||Paris-Orly Airport|
|Parent company||Air France-KLM|
|Headquarters||Paray Vieille Poste, France|
|Key people||Antoine Pussiau, CEO|
Transavia France, legally Transavia France S.A.S. (previously branded as transavia.com France), is a French low-cost airline and a wholly owned subsidiary Air France-KLM based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design and tightly cooperates with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating scheduled and charter flights. Antoine Pussiau has been the CEO since January 2013.
Transavia France chiefly operates scheduled and charter services to leisure and some metropolitan destinations, and is now positioned as part of Air France-KLM's joint low-cost brand, which operates under the Transavia name in both the Netherlands and France. By early 2015, Transavia France, together with its Dutch sister company, received a new corporate design dropping the ".com" from its public appearance as well as changing its primary colors from white/green/blue to white/green.
Ownership and structure
Transavia France S.A.S. is 60% is owned by Air France S.A. and 40% owned by Transavia Airlines C.V. of the Netherlands, both of which in turn are ultimately owned by Air France–KLM. Transavia is run as an independent operation, with both arms operating with an identical business model, website and image. The financials for both parts of the Transavia brand (Transavia and Transavia France) are fully incorporated in the published annual accounts of their ultimate parent, Air France-KLM.
The Transavia France fleet consists of the following aircraft as of July 2015:
|Airbus A320-200||1||—||178||operated by Air France|
|Boeing 737-800||20||—||186 / 189|
As of June 2015, the average age of the Transavia France fleet was 5.8 years.
- "Transavia France". Air France - Corporate. 17 February 2015. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Transavia France appoints Antoine Pussiau as CEO". Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Annual Financial Report 2014" (PDF). Air France-KLM. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- "MarketingTribune". MarketingTribune. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "about transavia.com". Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Terms and conditions of carriage." Transavia.com. Retrieved on 2 January 2010. "Adresse: TRANSAVIA AIRLINES S.A.S. 18, avenue Louis Bleriot 91551 Paray vieille poste RCS 492 791 306 Evry FRANCE"
- "Transavia France." Air France. Retrieved on 21 June 2010. "Its head office is in Paray-Vieille-Poste (Essonne), France. " and "Address: 18 Avenue Louis Blériot 91220 Paray-Vieille-Poste, France"
- "Assortment on board." transavia. Accessed October 24, 2008.
- "Transavia France - ch-aviation.com". ch-aviation. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Fleet age Transavia France - Airfleets aviation". Retrieved 11 June 2015.
Media related to Transavia at Wikimedia Commons