(Redirected from Transcribe)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up transcription or transcribe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transcription refers to the process of producing a copy of something piece by small piece, including:
- Transcription (biology), the copying of DNA into RNA, the first step in gene expression
- Transcription (linguistics), the representations of speech or signing in written form
The process of converting spoken words into text, such as in:
- Medical transcription, the process of converting a health professional's notes into a text document
- Transcription (service), a service or business that converts speech into text
- Transcription (software), software that aids the conversion of speech into text
- Transcription disc, a sound recording made during broadcasting for internal use by the broadcasting organization
- Transcription (music), the notation, copying and/or rescoring of music for a particular instrument or ensemble, or for the purposes of analysis
- Piano transcription, a common type of music transcription
- Transcription, a 2018 novel by Kate Atkinson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transcription.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.