Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up transcript in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transcript may refer to:
- Transcript (education), a copy of a student's permanent academic record
- Transcript (law), a written record of spoken language in court proceedings
- Transcript (programming language), a computer programming language
- The Transcript, Ohio Wesleyan University's student-run newspaper
- Primary transcript (Genetics), single-stranded ribonucleic acid (RNA) synthesized by transcription of DNA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transcript.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.