From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transcribe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transcription may refer to:
- Transcription (linguistics), the representations of speech or signing in written form
- Transcription (service), a business which converts speech into a written or electronic text document
- Transcription (software), software which aids the conversion of speech into text
- Transcription (genetics), the copying of DNA into RNA and first step in gene expression
- Transcription (journal), genetics journal
- Transcription disc, a sound recording made during broadcasting for internal use by the broadcasting organization
- Transcription (music), the notation, copying and/or rescoring of music for a particular instrument or ensemble, or for the purposes of analysis
- Piano transcription, a common type of music transcription
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transcription.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.