||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||April 2, 1982|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
|57 partner offices in 38 countries|
TRANSEARCH International is one of the leading executive search network organisations in the world. Headquartered in Europe, they have representation in The Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Executive Recruiter News (ERN) currently rates the firm as the 10th largest global executive search firm. TRANSEARCH International is organized in partner offices by market expertise, business function and geographic location.
Origins of the company name
One of the firm’s founders, Alain Tanugi (current Chairman) had a vision of creating a global network of wholly owned executive search firms, operating under one brand. The name TRANSEARCH is derived from this vision – Trans, meaning through or transcontinental and Search, referring to the nature of the business – executive search.
TRANSEARCH International which founded on the April 2, 1982. The founding took place from 6 offices and 20 consultants who have given the brand name TRANSEARCH. The network quickly grew to 25 offices in 1989 and in 1990 was ranked as the 10th largest executive search firm (ito revenue) globally by the Executive Recruiter News (ERN). In 1998, the network had 68 offices in 40 countries and was the second largest network worldwide in terms of office representation. When the dot com bubble burst in 2001, the majority of executive search firms faced a decline in demand for executive search services which lasted until about 2003-2004 (depending on the location and the sector of specialisation). In 2006 TRANSEARCH showed a 28.6% growth, almost 10% higher than the average rate of growth for the executive search industry. In 2007 The TRANSEARCH Child Fund was created.
- 1989 - 15 network members
- 1990 - Ranked as 10th largest search network globally by Executive Recruiter News (ERN)
- 1991 - Alain Tanugi takes over as Chairman
- 1994 - Launch 1st website
- 1997 - Global billings exceed US$50million
- 1998 - 68 offices, 40 countries (second largest worldwide by global comparison)
- 2003 – Open/find a new partner offices in Bangkok, Thailand, and Hong Kong, China
- 2005 – Open/find a new partner offices in New York and New Delhi
- 2006 – Open/find a new partner offices in Helsinki, London
- 2006 - 28.6% growth in revenues
- 2007 – Open/find a new partner offices in Warsaw, Mexico City, St. Petersburg and Moscow
- 2007 – Global billings exceed US$12million
- 2007 - Ranked as 10th largest search firm globally by Executive Recruiter News (ERN). Kennedy Information, Executive Recruiter News, 2007
- 2007 - 25th Anniversary
- 2008 - Ranked as 9th largest search firm globally by Executive Recruiter News (ERN).
- 2008 - Named in "The 100 Most Influential Headhunters In The World" Business Week Article
- 2011 - Open/find a new partner office in Nigeria
- 2011 - 57 partner offices, 38 countries
- 2012 - 30th Anniversary
- http://www.kennedyinfo.com/executive/recruiter/news Kennedy Information, Executive Recruiter News, 2006, 2007, 2008
- TRANSEARCH International Expertise.
- TRANSEARCH International executive search and recruitment firm
- TRANSEARCH Child Fund Foundation assisting under privileged children in the third world
- Child Fund Foundation project video of the opening ceremony of its first project which entailed building a school 100 km from Hanoi in Vietnam
- Headhunters and How To Use Them Nancy Garrison Jenn
- TRANSEARCH International Blog