Transference (video game)
Transference is a psychological thriller adventure video game developed by SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. It was released on September 18, 2018.
Plot and gameplay
Transference is about a family struggling with some serious issues, that was set inside in a corrupted simulation made by a brilliant but "troubled" scientist named Raymond. From the perspective of different family members, the simulation is constructed from the "brain data" of Raymond, his wife, and their young son, they'll move through their home, discover their secrets and collect the evidence that they need to repair their lives.
- Makuch, Eddie; Ramée, Jordan (June 11, 2018). "E3 2018: Ubisoft's Creepy Game Transference From Elijah Wood Gets A Spooky Trailer". GameSpot. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- Frank, Allegra (June 12, 2018). "Transference is a trippy VR game produced by Elijah Wood's studio". Polygon. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- Wong, Alistair (June 11, 2018). "Transference Is A VR Game That Takes Place In A Corrupted Mind". Siliconera. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- Chalk, Andy (June 11, 2018). "Ubisoft's psychological thriller Transference ditches VR requirement, is coming this fall". PC Gamer. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- Takahashi, Dean (June 11, 2018). "Ubisoft's Transference depicts a creepy family in VR". VentureBeat. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
- Maelen, Carl (June 11, 2018). "Gameplay van VR horror game Transference onthuld". Eurogamer. Retrieved June 15, 2018.
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|