From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Transfiguration, transfiguration, transfigure, transfigurer, or transfiguringly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transfiguration(s) may refer to:
- Transfiguration of Jesus, an event reported by the Synoptic Gospels in which Jesus underwent transfiguration with the prophets Moses and Elijah
- Transfiguration (religion), a momentary transformation of a man or woman into someone having the aspect of the divine
- Church of the Transfiguration, Franciscan church in Israel
- "Transfigurations", the 1990 episode in the third season of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Transfiguration (Harry Potter), a fictional subject taught at the Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Harry Potter media
- "Transfiguration", a 2003 song by M. Ward from Transfiguration of Vincent
- "The Transfiguration", a 2004 song by Sufjan Stevens from Seven Swans
- The Transfiguration of Blind Joe Death, a 1965 album by John Fahey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transfiguration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.