|Look up transience in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transience means passing with time or is the state of being brief and short-lived.
Transience or transient may also refer to:
- Transient (acoustics)
- Transient (astronomy), synonym for transient astronomical event
- Transient (civil engineering)
- Transient (computer programming)
- Transient (oscillation), a short-lived burst of energy
- Transient laborer, a type of temporary laborer
- Transient state
- "Transience" (short story), by Arthur C. Clarke
- Transients, a plural term for homeless persons
- Impermanence, an essential doctrine of Buddhism
- Mono no aware, a feeling of transience in Japanese culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transience.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.