From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Transit time may refer to:
- Human gastrointestinal transit time in biology.
- A term in ergodic theory.
- The time necessary to travel a given distance. Used in radar.
- Sun transit time, the time at which the sun passes over the observer's meridian line.
- The transit time factor for the acceleration voltage, used in accelerator physics.
- In breath gas analysis, the delay between a gas sample being removed from the patient circuit and the sample being analysed by a machine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transit time.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.