Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up transition zone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transition zone may refer to:
- Transition zone (Earth), a part of the Earth’s mantle located between the lower mantle and the upper mantle
- Transition zone, the region between the near and far fields of a transmitting antenna
- Transition zone (TZ), a glandular region of the prostate— see Prostate#Zones
- Zone of transition, a zone in urban planning
- Transition zone, a part of the ocean between the bottom of the surface layer and deeper zones
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transition zone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.