Transitional Federal Institutions
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
- Transitional Federal Charter (TFC)
- Transitional Federal Parliament (TFP)
- Transitional Federal Government (TFG)P
The mandate of the Transitional Federal Institutions expired in August 2012, when the Federal Government of Somalia was established.
- The Transitional Federal Charter of the Somali Republic and Dastuurka Qaranka Soomaaliyeed (Somali language version). Accessed 29 November 2006.
- "Parliament meets for the first time inside Somalia". Transitional Federal Government. 2006-02-26. Retrieved 2007-02-03.
- "Africa: Somalia: New President Appoints Prime Minister". New York Times. 2004-11-04. Retrieved 2007-01-17.