From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transpeptidase or transpeptidation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transpeptidase may refer to:
- DD-transpeptidase, a bacterial enzyme that cross-links the peptidoglycan chains to form rigid cell walls
- Peptidyl transferase, which acts as an enzyme in ribosomes
- Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase, a liver enzyme
- D-glutamyl transpeptidase
- Sortase, and possibly archaeosortase and exosortase, enzymes involved in protein sorting in prokaryotes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transpeptidase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.