(Redirected from Transplantation)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up transplant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transplant or Transplantation may refer to:
- Transplanting a plant from one location to another
- Organ transplantation, moving an organ from one body to another
- Transplant thought experiment, an experiment similar to Trolley problem
- Transplant experiment, where an organism is moved from one location to another
- Ectopic endometrial implantation as part of the theory of retrograde menstruation in endometriosis
- Transplantation (journal)
Art and literature
- Transplants (band), an American band,
- Transplants (album), self-titled album
- Transplant (novel), a novel by Malcolm Rose.
- Transplant (video game), a 1992 freeware video game for Amiga.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transplant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.