From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Transporter or transporter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transporter may refer to:
- Transporter (vehicles), types of vehicles designed to transport items
- Transporter wagon, a railway car designed to carry another railway car
- Volkswagen Transporter, a model of van
- Transporter bridge, a bridge which carries cars across a river in a suspended gondola
- Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge, the transporter bridge in Middlesbrough, England
Film and television
- Transporter (Star Trek), a fictional type of teleportation device in Star Trek
- Transporter (franchise), a series of action films starring Jason Statham
- Transporter: The Series, a 2012 TV series starring Chris Vance
- Transporter (album), a 2004 album by Immaculate Machine
- The Transporters, an animated series developed by the Autism Research Centre, University of Cambridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transporter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.